- Oct 28, 2017 @7pm -Les Badineurs Halloween Party- Hosted by Ricky and Kay Murphy - 15317 Big Ridge Rd, Biloxi, MS 39532-2916, United States. Costume contest. Great food, beer and fun. Not a kid friendly event.
- Jan 20, 2018 @ 7pm. Les Badineurs Mardi Gras Ball Being held at the Dr. Frank Gruich Sr. Community Center in Biloxi. 591 Howard Avenue, Biloxi.
- We will have transportation available to and from the Mardi Gras Ball for guest, we have rented a bus to help take everyone from the IP to and from the Old Biloxi Community Center.
- Nov 11, 2017 @ 8am - Les Badineurs 3rd Annual Golf Tournament Hosted at the Great Southern Club in Gulfport. $75.00 per person includes cart and green fees. Proceeds go to the Farve4Hope Foundation. Great prizes, beer, and fun. Click here for flyer, sponsorship form, and online payments are accepted here.
- Sep 10, 2017 @ 1pm -Les Badineurs 24th Annual Pig Roast Being held at the Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum, MS 39530. This event is for member, friends, and family including children and is not open to the public.
Krewe of Les Badineurs
- Sep 30, 2017 @ 7pm -Les Badineurs Drawdown Being held at the Le Fleur de Lis Banquet Hall and Courtyard 6650 Rose Farm Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39564. Tickets are $20.00 with dinner for two and a chance to win $2000.00. Silent Auction, Great food, great friends, BYOB. Click here for a link to get directions from where you are.